Prisoner of my Mind

Have you ever felt that you are thinking so much, that your body is practically separated from your mind and you can see your mind THINKING TOO MUCH !! building scenarios on its own.. scenarios you know never gonna happen.. arguing with people you will never argue.. giving speeches to a crowd you will walk away from ! imagining future constantly or changing events from past like it can alter the universe if it pushed a little harder !! You want to stop it.. but you don't know how.. its like a swirling ball of energies you don't know how to control... and it takes hold of your whole existence. Have any of you reading this ( if anyone is reading) felt this? 
            Because I do.. and frequently. And don't want this to happen. I so badly want to stop it and live in the moment for a change. So I googled it.. "How to stop overthinking?" And it gives a bunch of impractical advises.. like BE AWARE ... obviously I am not able to be "aware" when I get all caught-up in my thoughts, that's why its a problem.. 
            Then it says say your thoughts OUT LOUD or WRITE THEM .. how can you do that without being AWARE !
   Its a loop then. If anybody knows how to break it, or is going through the same.. Do share. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Give a chance... To a Filthy dance !

Enough of this "Saree-fication" !!